My name is Dillon Freed. I have spent my entire life studying the “Apex Predators” among us, those who have a killer instinct. I have made programs like Basketball Brain, BoingMIND, No Nervous, Float, GeniusCOMPETITOR, GeniusSPACE, and VizzyGenius. Over half a million people have used some version of my programs. It isn’t always pretty; and perhaps it is not always moral. But we cannot deny that it is effective and many of the greatest achievers among us have this quality.
The program goes through the personality characteristics of these Apex Predators. We also teach you how to develop it within yourself – some are “Natural Born Killers” – others are “Artificially Born Killers” – created by using programs such as this. We develop into the similarity between sociopathy and paranoia and the killer instinct mindset. The spiritual/altruistic consequences of adopting such a mindset. The tension between being a warrior and a decent person. We will also do breakdowns of great Apex Predators, including: Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant, Serena Williams, Winston Churchill, and more.
SUMMARY: This program will help you develop a killer instinct mindset. How to develop a killer instinct.
The Tension of the Warrior and Decency
- 3 – The Magic of the Boring
- 4 – Every moment is a choice
- 5 – Patience and Impatience
- 6 – Isolationism and Extremophilism
- 9 – Allow themselves to be Tortured
- 11 – The Lags and Surges
- 12 – Compare Yourself to Others and Don’t Be Yourself
- 13 – Imagination of Failure
- 14 – Do Not Let What you Cannot Do
- 15 – Am I a Loser?
- 16 – Do Not Fall In Love with the Struggle
- 17 – Bet On Yourself
- 18 – Eff Your Feelings
- 19 – Saying NO … to Yourself
- 20 – Confidence is NOT belief in yourself
- 21 – Stop Caring About Other People’s Neurons (VIDEO)
- 22 – Success is their religion
- 23 – Do I have it in me? The Killer Instinct
- Uppity with their emotions
Bonus Video Lectures
0.00 average based on 0 ratings